Visit our COVID-19 resource page to stay informed
- Simple Tips to Make Meals Healthier While Cooking at Home | Published on: March 27, 2020
- Dealing with the Stress of COVID-19 | Published on: March 17, 2020
- New Data Shows that Heart Disease, Diabetes and Hypertension Dramatically Increase Risk of Dying from COVID-19 (Coronavirus) | Published on: March 10, 2020
- Frequently Asked Questions about the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) | Published on: February 28, 2020
- Healthcare Then and Now: What We Can Learn From the Family Doctor of the Past | Published on: November 7, 2019
Articles and Press Releases
- Paladina Health Gives Akron Schools a Cost-Saving Model | Published on: September 9, 2019
- SSM Health and Paladina Health Form Primary Care Joint Venture | Published on: August 15, 2019
- Paladina Health Appoints Kirk Rosin as Chief Revenue Officer | Published on: August 6, 2019
- SSM Health launches new web-based diagnosis, treatment service | Published on: July 15, 2019
- Why Do We Neglect Our Health System's Foundation? | Published on: July 15, 2019
White Papers, Case Studies and Webinars
Webinar4 Creative Cost Strategies Changing Healthcare for GoodWatch our webinar to gain “4 Creative Cost Strategies Changing Healthcare for Good.” You’ll hear healthcare experts from AON, Activate Healthcare, and Paladina Health share key insights on how to reduce employee healthcare expenses.
Case StudyPaladina Health Delivers Cost Savings For Colorado Municipality - Case Study
Click the button below to download the City of Arvada case study.
Case StudyPaladina Health Results Colorado Municipality Case Study
A three-year study shows cost savings, improved clinical outcomes and strong patient satisfaction.
Case StudyPaladina Health Direct Primary Care Results for a Large EmployerThe Direct Primary Care program with Paladina Health is showing positive outcomes across many areas for private industry employers.
White PaperOnsite Clinics 2.0 White Paper
Download the Onsite Clincs 2.0 White Paper
A new onsite care model is emerging that addresses current healthcare limitations and provides a legitimate challenge to high-cost, entrenched fee-for-service healthcare models — Onsite 2.0.