A three-year study shows cost savings, improved clinical outcomes and strong patient satisfaction.
- Debunking Myths of Immunizations from Dr. DeMeyere-Coursey | Published on: August 9, 2018
- Camping Precautions from Dr. DeMeyere-Coursey | Published on: June 20, 2018
- Paladina Health Partners with NEA to Fuel Growth and Expansion | Published on: June 6, 2018
- (Video) Paladina Health and ERChealth PCP+ Partnership | Published on: October 19, 2017
- Good vs. Bad Cholesterol from Dr. DeMeyere-Coursey | Published on: August 17, 2017
Articles and Press Releases
- How changing the way we pay for health care could save money and lives | Published on: October 4, 2018
- Paladina Health's Grace Song, MD Recognized as Physician Innovator | Published on: September 24, 2018
- Paladina Health Receives $165M Investment from NEA and New Investors | Published on: September 7, 2018
- NEWS | Paladina Health Expands Access to Direct Primary Care for State of Colorado Employees – THE DIRECT PRIMARY CARE JOURNAL (DPC Journal) | Published on: September 7, 2018
- Your Office Doctor Is Getting a Big Push From Private Investors - Bnn | Published on: August 28, 2018
White Papers, Case Studies and Webinars
Case StudyPaladina Health Results Colorado Municipality Case Study
Case StudyPaladina Health Direct Primary Care Results for a Large EmployerThe Direct Primary Care program with Paladina Health is showing positive outcomes across many areas for private industry employers.
White PaperOnsite Clinics 2.0 White Paper
Download the Onsite Clincs 2.0 White Paper
A new onsite care model is emerging that addresses current healthcare limitations and provides a legitimate challenge to high-cost, entrenched fee-for-service healthcare models — Onsite 2.0.
White PaperThe Evolution of Consumer Driven Health Plans
The Evolution of Consumer Driven Health Plans White Paper will prepare you for the following regarding the shift to true healthcare consumerism:
WebinarReal Patients, Real Stories: The Employer-Sponsored Medical Home ExperienceHear first-hand how patients have been using the Paladina Health medical home program to improve their health and overall quality of life.