Click the button below to download the City of Arvada case study.
- Direct Primary Care Doctors are Happier. What Does That Mean for Employers? | Published on: April 24, 2019
- A Doctor's 4 Tips for Battling Allergies at Home | Published on: April 5, 2019
- How Direct Primary Care Works With Health Insurance | Published on: March 20, 2019
- A Few Simple Tips and Recipes for Healthier Eating | Published on: February 27, 2019
- 5 Ways Direct Primary Care Saves Costs for Employers | Published on: February 5, 2019
Articles and Press Releases
- WSJ Letter to the Editor: Some Middlemen Reduce Healthcare Costs | Published on: May 31, 2019
- Employers are the ‘sleeping giant' in battle to control health costs | Published on: May 23, 2019
- Employers Leaning Toward High-Performance Networks, ACOs to Improve Care Access | Published on: May 13, 2019
- What Do We Know About Patients with High Health Care Use and Costs? | Published on: May 3, 2019
- Paladina Health chooses Geneia analytics to improve outcomes and satisfaction | Published on: April 29, 2019
White Papers, Case Studies and Webinars
Case StudyPaladina Health Delivers Cost Savings For Colorado Municipality - Case Study
Case StudyPaladina Health Results Colorado Municipality Case Study
A three-year study shows cost savings, improved clinical outcomes and strong patient satisfaction.
Case StudyPaladina Health Direct Primary Care Results for a Large EmployerThe Direct Primary Care program with Paladina Health is showing positive outcomes across many areas for private industry employers.
White PaperOnsite Clinics 2.0 White Paper
Download the Onsite Clincs 2.0 White Paper
A new onsite care model is emerging that addresses current healthcare limitations and provides a legitimate challenge to high-cost, entrenched fee-for-service healthcare models — Onsite 2.0.
White PaperThe Evolution of Consumer Driven Health Plans
The Evolution of Consumer Driven Health Plans White Paper will prepare you for the following regarding the shift to true healthcare consumerism: