Click the button below to download the City of Arvada case study.
- A Doctor's 4 Tips for Battling Allergies at Home | Published on: April 5, 2019
- How Direct Primary Care Works With Health Insurance | Published on: March 20, 2019
- A Few Simple Tips and Recipes for Healthier Eating | Published on: February 27, 2019
- 5 Ways Direct Primary Care Saves Costs for Employers | Published on: February 5, 2019
- A Doctor Reveals the 5 Habits of Her Healthiest Patients | Published on: November 20, 2018
Articles and Press Releases
- Healthcare: The barrier to retirement employers are helping tear down | Published on: April 15, 2019
- Are worksite clinics an old-school solution to employers’ current cost problems? | Published on: April 11, 2019
- Primary Care: An Amazonian-sized Effort | Published on: April 3, 2019
- The Success of Direct Primary Care in Union County | Published on: March 8, 2019
- Patients with primary care doctors receive more high-value healthcare, study finds | Published on: February 13, 2019
White Papers, Case Studies and Webinars
Case StudyPaladina Health Delivers Cost Savings For Colorado Municipality - Case Study
Case StudyPaladina Health Results Colorado Municipality Case Study
A three-year study shows cost savings, improved clinical outcomes and strong patient satisfaction.
Case StudyPaladina Health Direct Primary Care Results for a Large EmployerThe Direct Primary Care program with Paladina Health is showing positive outcomes across many areas for private industry employers.
White PaperOnsite Clinics 2.0 White Paper
Download the Onsite Clincs 2.0 White Paper
A new onsite care model is emerging that addresses current healthcare limitations and provides a legitimate challenge to high-cost, entrenched fee-for-service healthcare models — Onsite 2.0.
White PaperThe Evolution of Consumer Driven Health Plans
The Evolution of Consumer Driven Health Plans White Paper will prepare you for the following regarding the shift to true healthcare consumerism: