Click the button below to download the City of Arvada case study.
- 5 Ways Direct Primary Care Saves Costs for Employers | Published on: February 5, 2019
- A Doctor Reveals the 5 Habits of Her Healthiest Patients | Published on: November 20, 2018
- 4 Unexpected Benefits of Having a Primary Care Provider | Published on: October 29, 2018
- Debunking Myths of Immunizations from Dr. DeMeyere-Coursey | Published on: August 9, 2018
- Camping Precautions from Dr. DeMeyere-Coursey | Published on: June 20, 2018
Articles and Press Releases
- Patients with primary care doctors receive more high-value healthcare, study finds | Published on: February 13, 2019
- Primary care clinic expands into Cincinnati | Published on: February 8, 2019
- Activate Healthcare Named Top Performer in Worksite Health Services | Published on: February 5, 2019
- Clinic ability to meet patients’ social needs associated with less physician burnout | Published on: January 30, 2019
- Why it's so important to have a primary care doctor | Published on: January 30, 2019
White Papers, Case Studies and Webinars
Case StudyPaladina Health Delivers Cost Savings For Colorado Municipality - Case Study
Case StudyPaladina Health Results Colorado Municipality Case Study
A three-year study shows cost savings, improved clinical outcomes and strong patient satisfaction.
Case StudyPaladina Health Direct Primary Care Results for a Large EmployerThe Direct Primary Care program with Paladina Health is showing positive outcomes across many areas for private industry employers.
White PaperOnsite Clinics 2.0 White Paper
Download the Onsite Clincs 2.0 White Paper
A new onsite care model is emerging that addresses current healthcare limitations and provides a legitimate challenge to high-cost, entrenched fee-for-service healthcare models — Onsite 2.0.
White PaperThe Evolution of Consumer Driven Health Plans
The Evolution of Consumer Driven Health Plans White Paper will prepare you for the following regarding the shift to true healthcare consumerism: