A three-year study shows cost savings, improved clinical outcomes and strong patient satisfaction.
- A Doctor Reveals the 5 Habits of Her Healthiest Patients | Published on: November 20, 2018
- 4 Unexpected Benefits of Having a Primary Care Provider | Published on: October 29, 2018
- Debunking Myths of Immunizations from Dr. DeMeyere-Coursey | Published on: August 9, 2018
- Camping Precautions from Dr. DeMeyere-Coursey | Published on: June 20, 2018
- Paladina Health Partners with NEA to Fuel Growth and Expansion | Published on: June 6, 2018
Articles and Press Releases
- Direct primary care can rein in America’s out-of-control healthcare costs | Published on: December 10, 2018
- Physicians have responsibility to patients to talk about the cost of care, prescriptions | Published on: December 6, 2018
- Direct primary care yields corporate profitability | Published on: December 5, 2018
- The disruptive threat lurking in the large group insurance market | Published on: November 13, 2018
- Small businesses, hospitals eye workplace medical clinics | Published on: November 12, 2018
White Papers, Case Studies and Webinars
Case StudyPaladina Health Results Colorado Municipality Case Study
Case StudyPaladina Health Direct Primary Care Results for a Large EmployerThe Direct Primary Care program with Paladina Health is showing positive outcomes across many areas for private industry employers.
White PaperOnsite Clinics 2.0 White Paper
Download the Onsite Clincs 2.0 White Paper
A new onsite care model is emerging that addresses current healthcare limitations and provides a legitimate challenge to high-cost, entrenched fee-for-service healthcare models — Onsite 2.0.
White PaperThe Evolution of Consumer Driven Health Plans
The Evolution of Consumer Driven Health Plans White Paper will prepare you for the following regarding the shift to true healthcare consumerism:
WebinarReal Patients, Real Stories: The Employer-Sponsored Medical Home ExperienceHear first-hand how patients have been using the Paladina Health medical home program to improve their health and overall quality of life.