Paladina Health™ provides members superior access to primary care providers who are independent advocates for their health and well-being.
Learn more today
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 1-866-808-6005.
Paladina Health is a membership-based model available to individuals directly or through their employer sponsorship. Physicians are rewarded for quality instead of quantity, therefore, physician focus is on patient outcomes and satisfaction.
What does Paladina Health mean for you? It means more time with your doctor and easier access to your care team.
Better access to your
clinical care team
Paladina Health physicians see 60-70% fewer patients than traditional primary care providers, about 800 patients instead of 3,000, which generally means:
- :: Same-day or next-day appointments
- :: Longer appointments, as needed
- :: Communication the way you want – in
person, or via phone, email or text
- :: Convenient locations
- :: Unlimited visits
- :: Extended clinic hours
Paladina Health offers primary, preventive and basic urgent care services including, but not limited to:
- :: Annual exams & screenings
- :: Chronic disease management
- :: Immunizations & routine injections
- :: Prescription management
- :: Coordination with other providers
- :: Basic labs
- :: Discounted first-fill generic prescriptions
- :: Biometric screenings
- :: Health risk assessments
- :: Blood pressure screens
- :: Lifestyle, fitness & nutrition coaching
Basic urgent care
- :: Suturing & basic wound care
- :: Sprains, strains & basic splinting